Taking place before racing begins on Sunday 25th March, the first 80 riders to sign up get the opportunity to take their road bikes on track!
The spectator parade laps will take place first thing on Sunday morning before the days racing, you must ensure that you are at the venue no later than 8am in order for motorcycle/helmet scrutineering and the pre-ride briefing. There will be no exceptions or refunds available if you arrive late and miss the opportunity to particpate.
Taking part in the spectator parade lap requires a seperate ticket to the value of $10 on top of your general admission ticket. The spectator parade lap ticket does not grant access into the venue itself, it does grant access to the private area in which attendees will pass through scrutineering and be briefed prior to departure.
Spectator parade lap tickets are available via the online ticket system only, with ticket conditions to be accepted during the purchase process should you wish to proceed.
Ensure that all contact details are correct as you will receive be emailed final instructions including precise location, arrival times and rider expectations.
Please review the terms below before purchasing your spectator parade lap ticket.
1. Limited spaces are available no entries can be accepted on the day.
2. No competition bikes permitted.
3. All motorcycles must be road registered.
4. All riders must hold a current full riders licence.
5. All riders/passengers must wear normal protective riding gear (helmet, boots, gloves, jackets, jeans etc)
6. No cameras of any kind allowed on the track.
7. All riders/passengers must attend a short briefing by the Race Steward prior to the commencement of the parade lap at a place and time to be advised.
8. All riders/passengers must attend the Scrutineering Bay between 8.00-08.30 to sign on and receive helmet stickers.
9. The number of laps will be determined on the day by the Race Steward.
10. All riders to stay behind the lead vehicle at all times.